There are so many options for phone plans and providers nowadays; it can be hard to narrow down the search and figure out which is the best choice for you. If you need to find a phone plan for the immediate future, you might want to consider a no lock-in contract phone plan. Here are a few reasons to consider opting for the no lock-in contract option!
The Benefits Of No Lock-In Contract
Signing up for a no lock-in contract plan could be more beneficial for you in the long-run.
- Customise your plan. With a no lock-in contract, you can customise your plan to suit you. That means picking and choosing monthly inclusions that fit your lifestyle. Whether you need a plan to go with your new phone or you’re looking for a SIM plan for your current phone, tailor your plan whenever needed to fit your ever-changing needs. You can customise:
- 5G network access
- Talk, text, and roaming
- Wider choice in mobile phones
- Additions such as subscriptions to streaming services
- Upgrade and downgrade whenever you need. Life is unpredictable, and you never know what you’ll need from your phone plan one month to the next. One of the key benefits of a month-to-month no lock-in contract is the ability to upgrade and downgrade whenever you need to do so. Simply contact your provider and enquire about how to alter your plan or cancel it altogether.
- No hidden fees. One of the worst feelings is being bombarded with unexpected hidden costs. Fortunately, with Optus’s no lock-in contracts, you’ll have no setup fee, no cancellation fee, and no number porting fees! We’re committed to transparency, so the price you sign up for is the final monthly price you’ll pay. Ultimately, a no lock-in contract plan can save you hundreds of dollars over the long-term!
How To Choose The Right No Lock-In Contract Plan For You
Before you pick a plan, make sure to consider the following aspects to make sure you’re choosing the right option for you.
- How much data will you need? As people spend more time online, data plans keep getting bigger and bigger. There are so many flexible options to choose from, so really consider how much data you use month-to-month. If you use wifi wherever possible and rarely use your data, you probably won’t need 40GB monthly. Likewise, if you stream Netflix every morning for your commute to work, you’re not going to get by with 5GB of data.
- What can you reasonably afford? Not all plans are equal, and it’s essential to select one that fits your needs without blowing your budget. Have a chat with your local Optus provider about what you need, and they’ll help you find a no lock-in contract plan to suit your lifestyle.
- Where do you use your phone? If you live and work in a major metropolitan city, it won’t matter too much which provider you choose as you’ll have coverage most of the time. However, if you work remotely and need coverage, you’ll need to select a high-quality provider with a reputation for excellent reception. Fortunately, Optus have 3G and 4G coverage for most Australian towns and cities, and we have 5G coverage available in metropolitan areas.
Why Choose Network Communications?
Network Communications are passionate about people and communication. That’s why we partnered with Optus in 1992 to provide the people of Australia with innovative, dynamic ways to stay connected. Our customers are at the heart and soul of everything we do, and we’re committed to serving our communities with affordable phone plans, excellent coverage, and a mobile provider that genuinely cares. If you’re interested in a no lock-in contract phone plan that works around your lifestyle, browse the options available with Optus. Alternatively, find out more about how Network Communications are working to make a difference and keep people connected.